Psalms 103: 1- 13, 138:8, Romans 8:28, Hebrews 12:12-15, 4:14-16, Hebrews 10:22-23 & 35-36, Jeremiah 1:9-10
1. I declare that Jesus is the Lord of our lives in my family, and reign over my marriage and over my children in Jesus name.
2. I command every root of bitterness in my marriage to dry up in Jesus name.
3. Let the blood of Jesus Christ wipe away memories of past mistakes and evil actions that are tormenting my marriage in Jesus name.
4. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I pull down every argument and demonic thought patterns holding my spouse captive in Jesus name.
5. I command every contrary imagination, self-pity and unwholesome thoughts to dissolve from the heart of my spouse in Jesus name.
6. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the desert spirit assigned against my marriage in Jesus name.
7. In the name of Jesus, I break the hold of the spirit of bitterness and anger, wrath and unforgiveness over my spouse in Jesus name.
8. I bind the spirit of violence and wickedness over my marriage and family in Jesus name.
9. I bind every spirit of conflict and I paralyse every architect of hostility in my marriage and home in Jesus name.
10. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I release my spouse from any demonic cage in Jesus name.
11. Holy Spirit, heal every hurting soul and restore peace everlasting to our minds in my family in Jesus name.
12. Oh Lord, by your mercy repair any broken foundations of my marriage and restore companionship, relationship, faithfulness and marital bliss back to my marriage in Jesus name.
13. I sanctify my marriage with the blood of Jesus and declare divine restoration over my family in Jesus name.
14. I declare and decree that peace, mercy and favour of God shall be upon my family from this day forward in Jesus name.
15. Thank you Lord for your goodness and greatness, mercy and compassion on me, my spouse and my family in Jesus name.
Give praise to God for answered prayer.
Offer a dance offering to GOD for victory
Download this Prayer Topic